| ||All Makes - Small Plant & Machinery, Servicing and Repairs throughout Neath, Swansea, Port Talbot and surrounding Areas. || |
Power ToolRepairs, Clipper Blades Sharpened, Sharpen Chainsaw, Small Plant Repairs, Pastool, Gas Nail Gun Repairs, Hand Tools Sharpened, Air Tools Serviced, Air Tool Repairs, Pat Testing, welding and Much More, Read on.
Celebrating 10 Years Expert Tool Repairs South Wales
Call or Text: Simon >> 07854 477074 Workshop>> 07432 771052
Our Workshop & Showroom
Rear of Western Garage, Pontardawe SA8 4AL
Reconditioned Tools For Sale
Petrol Mowers - Chainsaws - Petrol Strimmers
Electric Mowers Call for a price 07432 771052
The 2 Most Important Questions You Must Ask Before Having Your Power Tools Mended.
- 5 Ways To Make Your Power Tools Last Longer...
- Why Choose Tool Support Neath?..
- What Might A Repair Cost?
Centrally based Tool Support: Available in
Neath, Tonna, Aberdulas, Cilfrew, Clyne, Melincourt, Resolven, Crynant, Ynsffarch, Seven Sisters, Forest Goch, Rhos, Altwen, Ponterdawe, Gellinudd, Cilbebyll, Rhydfro, Cilmaengwyn, Godregraig, Dyffryn Clydach, Cimla, Pelenna, Pontrhydyfen, Abercregan, Briton Ferry, Coedffranc, Skewen, Birchgrove, Port Talbot, Aberavon, Baglan Bay, Swansea and surrounding areas.
07854477074 -or- 07432771052
2 Important Questions
I have found over the years my customers want to know....
1. "Is it worth mending?..I don't want to waste my money"!
2. "How much will it cost"?
"After inspecting your machinery I will give you an honest answer to both questions, and remember, all work is guaranteed"Simon Davies
About Tool Support Neath
Managed by Simon Davies, Tool Support Neath is a growing business offering power tool, hand tool and machine repairs to all of the construction Industry and to clients throughout the local area. The company, which is based in Cilfrew (Neath), originally started out in June 2009 and has many years' experience in the tool repair business.
With a fully fitted workshop and friendly personnel, Tool Support Neath is able to offer a professional repair service to businesses and local people. The service is intended to be cost effective, enabling clients to increase revenue with a quick turn round on repairs and service.
Tool Support has a small network of clients, located around Neath, including Hubert Davies and son, Cedryn James Traditional wrought iron work, Superior Joinery Ltd, Pursey and Ball.
5 Ways to make your power tools last longer
- Clean. Keeping tools clean will prevent breakdowns. An old toothbrush and paintbrush to remove sawdust, concrete dust and other debri. Dirt and dust will cause your tools to overheat, block air intakes and cause all kinds of problems. If you have access to compressed air blow out dust etc, using suitable personal protection.
- Oil. Check manufacturers instructions. Keeping machinery well lubricated in the correct places will increase the life and efficiency of your kit. A few drops of air tool oil in your air tools when you have finished using them will protect gaskets and o-rings. After cleaning, a wipe with an oily rag will help prevent rust and protect from damp.
Sharpen. 'A sharp blade is safer than a dull blade' Both you and your power tools will work harder if your drill bits, blades or cutters need sharpening. Accuracy will suffer and tools will overheat as they struggle to compensate for dull blades and bits..
- Noise. Attend to noises, rattles, vibration etc. as early as possible. Left unattended they can result in costly repairs or even a scrap machine. Check first for loose guards etc.
- Filters. Regular cleaning or replacement of air/oil/petrol and diesel filters will result in longer life and lower running costs.
Service and Repair
Hand tools - Power Tools - Pneumatic Tools - Pat Testing
Horticultural and Gardening Equipment
Cordless Tools - Gas Nailers - Chainsaws
Tools Bought & Sold
Garden Shears, Chisels, Lawnmower Blades, Chainsaws, Plane Blades, Drill Bits, Axes, Hedge Cutters, Horse Clippers and more.
07854 477074 Workshop/Showroom SA8 4AL
Simon Davies Tool Support Rear Western Garage Swansea Rd. Trebanos Pontardawe SA8 4AL